Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Henry McBride Travel Blog No. 1

I’ve met some very nice people.



And been to some very beautiful places.

I have learned to milk a cow named Mrs. Brown.


And I am learning to ride a horse named Rocket!


This is one funny monkey called a sykes monkey. My family and I weren't in the wild when this happened.  We were at the mt. Kenya Safari Club animal orphanage.


 These are called Caracal it is a very mean cat.


 I never fed an ostrich!

This is another mean cat called a leopard.  


Here is one strong tortoise called Speedy. He is over 100 years old!


This is one tough mama.

Here is a funny fur-ball called a Hyrax.



This is one nice antelope called a Bongo.



pygmy hippos
I met a nice dog named Malinze that’s great at scaring geese.


These are the geese they are so loud and annoying.






These are my friends I met on the way to the cottage.




No comments:

Post a Comment